Soothe your soul this Summer with following coolers loaded with fruits, herbs and spices.
Fruit infused water is a healthy and refreshing drink option for summers.
All it takes is add up all the ingredients and refrigerate till the water is infused with all those flavors.
Infused Water Recipes
- Cucumber Mint– cucumber sliced,sliced lemon, ginger grated,mint leaves,water .
- Apple cinnamon – apples finely chopped,an inch of cinnamon stick ,water.
- Watermelon Mint – watermelon cubed, 5,6 fresh mint leaves,black salt,water.
- Berry blast – add raspberries and blackberries to traditional lemonade , muddled fresh mint,water .
- Strawberry thyme – diced strawberry, chopped thyme , dash of lemon, water as required
- Peach delight -1 ripe fresh peach,1 sliced lemon, honey,water.
- Cherry lime – 1 grapefruit thin sliced,½ cup slightly muddled fresh raspberries,water.
- Pineapple basil – Add ¼ of a sliced fresh pineapple and 10/12 leaves of muddled fresh basil ,water.
The above recipes are just a few suggestions.
You can use various fruits and flavors based on your taste preferences and enjoy !